Naruto: Netsubou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Bounty 1: Kotari Genki
Around the Village {Open}  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 pm by NeonHigh

» Inoko Finished
Around the Village {Open}  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:11 am by Inoko

» Around the Village {Open}
Around the Village {Open}  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 am by Amy-Chan

» Watari Karuzo
Around the Village {Open}  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm by Amy-Chan

» Nekoiro, Kaiken. [Ueki Genin]
Around the Village {Open}  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:05 pm by Amy-Chan

» Kagura Clan -WiP-
Around the Village {Open}  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 am by Naito

» Riku Burke WIP
Around the Village {Open}  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 pm by kidbushido

» Canon [Sort of] Clans.
Around the Village {Open}  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 pm by NeonHigh

» Chikami's Sword
Around the Village {Open}  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 am by NeonHigh

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top 15 Bounties
Kotari Genki Bounty: 18'000

Around the Village {Open}

2 posters

Go down

Around the Village {Open}  Empty Around the Village {Open}

Post  Amy-Chan Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 am

The day was a bright and airy one; quite typical of Ueki. Chikami wandered through the village with no particular purpose or direction. This was quite a typical sight too. Without a team to train, Chikami had a lot of free time, and she was often lost as to what to do while the other Jounin senseis were training their teams up. She walked down the main street with her hands in her pockets casually. Her usual large sword was over her back and not causing her to slouch at all while she walked despite its weight of 200 lbs. She often nodded at somebody who knew her, smiling slightly every now and then. She was a sociable person, but only when she was spoken to first. She didn't like starting conversations off at all.

She reached the park after quite a bit of walking, and settled herself on her favourite bench that she often sat on. It was underneath a large willow tree where the sun was shaded from her. Chikami leant back against the bench, taking off her sword and placing it in the soft ground beside her. She sighed gently and closed her eyes as she leant back, letting the breeze rustle through her messy white hair. She was her usual dark red kimono that clinched her waist and ended at her mid-thigh to show off most of her long legs. On her feet she was wearing some black sandals with the toes and heels cut away, and also wore black shin guards so it appeared as if she was wearing boots instead.

The park was full of young kids screaming and running around happily, playing with their friends on the swings and other play park equipment. A small smile tugged on Chikami's lips while she sat there and watched, leaning forward and placing her elbow on her knee, then resting her chin in her palm.
"E- Excuse me, miss..." A quiet voice came from her side. Chikami blinked and turned round. There was a little girl that was no more than about six years old stood beside her nervously, rubbing her foot on the ground and not looking up from one spot.
"Yes?" Chikami asked softly. The girl jumped slightly and looked up, looking very nervous and embarrassed.
"Can I please have my ball back?" The girl asked quietly. Chikami smiled and looked at her feet, picking up the ball and handing it back to the shy girl who squeaked with surprise. "Th- Thank you!" She called over her shoulder as she ran off.

'So many hopefuls...' Chikami thought with a sigh as she continued to watch those around her curiously. 'Those that I have to entrust my teaching upon... and yet none of them know the value of team work. It breaks my heart to see it.' She thought as she watched the selfish six year olds playing with the ball she had just given back. They were all yelling that it was their ball, and nobody elses; not their fault for this, not their fault for that. 'Makes me wonder if they can ever learn.' She thought with a deep sigh.
Amy-Chan
Amy-Chan

Back to top Go down

Around the Village {Open}  Empty Re: Around the Village {Open}

Post  NeonHigh Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 pm

"Peace..and quiet." Came a voice from covered trees of amber and brown, the moderate temperatures in the area giving a true conformation of the area the village was situated in. It was warm still, despite being deep in the usually slightly bitter autumn; Leaves fell from the high trees and birds still rose through tepid skies, whistling and humming tunes of joy and sorrow in equal measures. These tones touched the ears of the sighing teen, an exceedingly handsome male of around about fourteen years of age and a good five feet and eight inches. He hung with a cat upon his feet from the large brown limbs of a massive tree, thus tree metres above the rest and situated a good distance from the general area of the rest of the park, thus giving a perfect vantage point for him to spot the movements and actions of those around him.

"Hm..?" he whispered as a child received her ball from a kindly jounin; A pretty one with silver hair and a truly massive sword kept upon her back, it seemed to him that a lady of her size, obviously no taller or wider than himself, should definately not be able to lift such an object! He blinked a few times as the female jounin walked a bit further into the park and seemed to stop dead in a certain spot to talk to a female of a much younger age. She then seemed to give an object that had collided with her feet back to the child, which was a little odd to him. He shifted slightly, his legs losing some feeling and his back becoming uncomfortable.

Kaiken chuckled to himself as he shifted his head towards the group, and a shifty-looking teenager around about his own age in mostly black clothing and a moderately gray hat began to venture toward the small children. The older genin moved quickly and grabbed a young boy, holding him under the arm and darting for the lower quarters of the village, which meant he had to flee straight past the large tree Kaiken was in.

The boy and his pet instantly moved into action, the boy forming three handseals and the cat keeping his limbs contacted to his masters own legs, thus causing the feline to become exactly like a more feral, feminine of his master. The two sprung into action, as Kaiken grasped Taiki's hands and twisted his own legs around the limb of the tree, causing the two to spin and himself to gain enough momentum to toss the humanoid feline straight for the in-flight youth. Barely a heartbeat after this had happened, Kaiken himself used the same momentum on the next twist around to leap after his pet. Taiki grasped the boy from the kidnappers grasp and the man was then instantly set upon by Kaiken, who performed the Kage Buyou technique to slip behind the male, and then his own taijutsu to grasp the males neck with his lower right limb, and then easily throwing him using his strong upper arm. "Korendan: Jishin!" he cries, twisting the man around and slamming him harshly upon the gravel. "Idiot.." he grunted, turning to stare at the downed child thief.

NeonHigh
Admin

https://netsubou.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy-Chan Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 am

Chikami had her eyes closed peacefully while she lost herself within her own deep thoughts. She could often sit like this for hours with her arms behind her head, leant back in a seat with her eyes shut. Many often thought she was sleeping, and those who were brave enough tried to lift up her sword. Today, however, nobody dared venture near her. Of course Chikami was grateful, but at the same time suspicious. When her eyes fluttered open, she had been disturbed by somebody shouting something. She was about to spring into action just in case somebody needed help, and it looked as though her job had already been done for her. She got to her feet, picking up her sword and slinging it over her back, she walked towards a boy who had apprehended an older Genin that was now laid on the floor.

"What happened?" She asked simply, tilting her head to the side. She suddenly had a little boy cling onto her leg, sobbing his eyes out. He must be no more than four years old, and it looked as if he had been utterly traumatized by something. Chikami comforted the little boy, picking him up in her arms and holding him on her hip while she surveyed the area for any sign of a parent or guardian he might belong to. The boy's heart-wrenching sobbing soon calmed down, and he laid his head on Chikami's shoulder as he looked around the area curiously. When his eyes fell onto the floored older Genin on the ground, he whimpered and buried his face into Chikami's shoulder.
"He- He tried to t- take me!" He wailed, crying again. Chikami rocked the boy gently, turning her attention to the boy who apprehended the child-thief, a small smile on her face.
"So you stopped him all by yourself?" She questioned, already knowing the answer however. She walked towards the unconscious body of the older Genin, gently placing her foot on him and rolling him over to see if she could recognise his face; which she couldn't. "I think a thank you is in order. If you hadn't spotted this happening then I don't think this little boy would be with us anymore." She said gently, ruffling the boy's hair and prying him away from her shoulder. "Say thank you to the kind boy who saved you." She prompted.

The boy took a sharp intake of air and snivelled a little more, nodding his head a few times. "Thank you, mister. Kind lady, where's my mummy?" He turned and asked Chikami, tugging on her sleeve. Chikami smiled slightly and put the boy down on the floor. She spotted a frantic woman who seemed to notice her son wasn't with the other children anymore, and she pointed towards the mother.
"Is that your mummy?" She asked softly, standing up straight again and clasping her hand onto her other arm while she watched the pair re-unite. The boy explained all that happened, occasionally pointing over in their direction to help explain.

Chikami turned to the boy who prevented a child theft and smiled at him. "I think that I recognise you from somewhere, now that I remember. So what might be your name?" She asked before blinking slightly. "My name is Chikami Kaede. I'm a Jounin of the village." She introduced herself as common courtesy.
Amy-Chan
Amy-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum